Little Kender Times Two

jethro1469

Mar 18, 2009
East Coast
Picked up 2 boxes of halves from my main supply bank today. Box #1 was another in a long line of stinkers. Took a little break, beat my head against the wall for a while and feeling much better at that point, decided to attack box#2.
Before starting the search, I scrubbed down my sorting table with tomato juice, vinegar and Lysol. Once all traces of my recent pack (or is it herd?) of skunks was gone, I went to work. Spread throughout the box were found 2 Bens, a '54 and a '63, and 14 40%. Two of the 40's were on the end of the rolls, thus 2 little Kenders.
I hope this is the start of a good month for all of us.

Upvote 0

Syrys

Oct 2, 2010
Actually it's called a "surfeit" of skunks... :laughing9: Great box though!! Gonna have to try that tomato juice trick next time :laughing7:

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score on Box # 2.
A "surfeit" of skunks. Is that like a "murder" of Crows? :tongue3:

HH,
Legend

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score jethro, now I'm going to the store for tomato juice :thumbsup:
HH...Miner

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Score... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: I was laughing so hard about cleaning the table before opening box number two......After the results I got to wondering... :icon_scratch:

Syrys said:
Actually it's called a "surfeit" of skunks... :laughing9: Great box though!! Gonna have to try that tomato juice trick next time :laughing7:

You knowledge of the english language is a virtual Cornucopia of words, an plethora if you may..... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread