Sep 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
thats a good box. :thumbsup: hopefully they'll order the box they forgot and you continue to work a vein :thumbsup:
It is OBVIOUS that the poster meant 1969.
it wasn't obvious to me at first. i was kinda scratching my head and was thinking maybe a silver proof. it didn't hit me that it was a typo.
perhaps you didn't mean it but the way you typed it, with OBVIOUS in bold text, it sounds as if you are pointing out the other posters stupidity. i have seen you do this in the past and have done it to me also. i know your not a bad guy and enjoy reading your posts, its just sometimes it sounds like you think your opinion is the only one. perhaps you should read your posts before posting them and ask yourself "how does this sound to the person i'm responding to?" i have done this myself and changed posts because the way i wrote them wasn't the way it was meant to be said and i didn't want people getting the wrong message. not trying to pick a fight here, just pointing out that sometimes the way we type things sounds differently than when they are spoken. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread