Todays box with two enders! Pics!

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Today's box with two enders! Pics!

Got my best box of 2012 today! Two 40% halves on the ends. One was a 68D obverse ender the other was a reverse ender. I was pretty sure it was silver from the look, and peeled back the wrapper just enough to confirm the edge before I took the picture. Also had a beat up 1986S Proof ender.

Total haul: Six 40% halves

I'm happy :hello2:

Interestingly the box had two beat up clad proofs: the 86S ender and a 74S burried in a roll. Also found about 100 NIFCs between 2002 and 2008. Didn't keep any as I have plenty. Sending them all back to the wild. Will try to finish of the bag I talked to my teller buddy about last week. Hope to pick that up tomorrow and will report those results. Wish me luck! Still waiting for my first ever Commem half from CRHing. Some day....

HH

Attachments

• 40s.jpg
    40s.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Ender.jpg
    Ender.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Ender 1.jpg
    Ender 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice box, got to love any box with more than 1 silver in it, let alone 6! That would be a dream box for me...
keep up the search, I am on a 26 box skunk streak and not counting anymore... the 26 box skunk streak is only a guess since i get an even number of boxes per week, the skunk boxes would never be odd... if one box has 1 silver in it and the other doesn't, i do not count the other box as a skunk.
HH
Buff

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love enders..congrats on a nice box and enders! please post some pictures and good luck tomorrow! hope there's tons of silver in that bag!!! :thumbsup:

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice box, got to love any box with more than 1 silver in it, let alone 6! That would be a dream box for me...
keep up the search, I am on a 26 box skunk streak and not counting anymore... the 26 box skunk streak is only a guess since i get an even number of boxes per week, the skunk boxes would never be odd... if one box has 1 silver in it and the other doesn't, i do not count the other box as a skunk.
HH
Buff

sorry to hear about the skunk boxes I hope you'll break it soon..maybe you need to change your pick up bank? that's what I did after my 16 and 13 box skunk streak and now I'm back to finding some silver..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread