Todays Catch

BareBones

Aug 20, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI, Ace 250,Excal 1000,PI Dual Field, Sand Shark
I went dirt fishing for a couple hours today. I really need to get over to the beach and look for some good stuff, but I hit a park close to home instead.

I got my usual trash and my first piece of jewelry with a metal detector. A cheap gold colored chain, I don't think it's even real.

I also got more then my usual share of small pieces of metal wire. I guess that is why I read some people put a magnet in their scoop. You really have to chase that wire around to find it. Where do you put the magnet in the scoop?

$1.45 in clad to add to the jar. I like digging those quarters, makes me feel like I'm getting something for the effort. ;D

Attachments

• IMG_3489.JPG
    IMG_3489.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg on the finds I agree the quarters add up faster too :tongue3:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to bad for a couple of hours. I got to get out and do some detecting. Hope it is not raining in the morning......Matt

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
congrats on your first piece of jewelry. YOu live in a great area...you will have many more jewelry finds I am sure.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wtg on that hunt :icon_thumleft: I love picking up other people's money too, it makes my day :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread