Todays creek find....nice knife.

archer66

May 3, 2009
Northeast Missouri
Today's creek find....nice knife.

I find quite a few of these....I've been calling them knives??. This one is mostly complete, just a small chip out of one side and the very tip is missing. Found it peeking out from under a flat rock. Also found some other small worked pieces that might have been utilized but aren't a specific form...the best one is beautiful material....would love to find a point made of it.

Anyway, here's my new "knife".

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    777.4 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    650.5 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    748.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Nice finds! That Etley from the other day is outstanding, huge. Hadn't seen you post in a while. I've moved back to the STL area but unfortunately lost that awesome site I had in Pike Co IL. Congrats and good luck! Hope there are many more in your future.

OP
OP
archer66

archer66

May 3, 2009
Northeast Missouri
Nice finds! That Etley from the other day is outstanding, huge. Hadn't seen you post in a while. I've moved back to the STL area but unfortunately lost that awesome site I had in Pike Co IL. Congrats and good luck! Hope there are many more in your future.

Hey Joe!! Yeah....I cut my internet time back a LOT....I'll try to check in more often. Glad to hear you're back in the area....sorry ya lost that Pike Co spot....I know it was a good one.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being that thin it looks like a knife to me to. Nice piece

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions