TODAYS FIND...12 oz GOLD NUGGET

williamsingr

Mar 15, 2012
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT PRO, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my dream I got up early due to the warm up and thought about heading down to the river where I started swinging away and got a huge hit oddly enough I wasnt going to dig thinking it was just a beer can or something but thinking about it the signal was a very strong gold hit so I figured ok lets dig and see what it is thats fooling me, after 12 inches I still wasnt seeing anything and scanned the hole and the target was still in there so I dug some more and then some more. I was down 3 feet and still nothing thinking my machine was acting up I took off my gold ring I wear to scan now and then to make sure everything is working correctly and scanned it and yep everything was good so I scanned the hole again and the signal was just screaming gold at me so ok WTH. I had enough digging with my little spade so I went to my truck and got my shovel and proceed to make a quick end to this mystery and dug a crater a car could fall into and finally after digging another 2 feet there it was, a 12 ounce GOLD NUGGET ! Holy Crap ! And then I woke up.

Upvote 0
I dreamed I went to school with no shoes on...:icon_scratch: Go figure...

I usually dream about hot chicks

Congratulation. HH, Hamid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back