TODAYS FIND...12 oz GOLD NUGGET

williamsingr

Mar 15, 2012
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT PRO, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my dream I got up early due to the warm up and thought about heading down to the river where I started swinging away and got a huge hit oddly enough I wasnt going to dig thinking it was just a beer can or something but thinking about it the signal was a very strong gold hit so I figured ok lets dig and see what it is thats fooling me, after 12 inches I still wasnt seeing anything and scanned the hole and the target was still in there so I dug some more and then some more. I was down 3 feet and still nothing thinking my machine was acting up I took off my gold ring I wear to scan now and then to make sure everything is working correctly and scanned it and yep everything was good so I scanned the hole again and the signal was just screaming gold at me so ok WTH. I had enough digging with my little spade so I went to my truck and got my shovel and proceed to make a quick end to this mystery and dug a crater a car could fall into and finally after digging another 2 feet there it was, a 12 ounce GOLD NUGGET ! Holy Crap ! And then I woke up.

Upvote 0

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dreamed I went to school with no shoes on...:icon_scratch: Go figure...

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually dream about hot chicks

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation. HH, Hamid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread