Todays find Antique diamond ring and other stuff

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Really wasnt expecting to find much and beofre lunch we were finding mostly scattered clad. After lunch the first spot we detected had very few signals in fact bobbie found 12 cents there . I found 1 penny 3 pieces of foil. a zipper pull 2 pieces of can slaw then the antique diamond ring below 18k with 11 diamonds. next spot came the silver anchor pendnat, bobbie found 14k earring there and then at next to last spot I found the silver ring with abalone in it.
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• goldsilver3610.jpg
    goldsilver3610.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,074
  • goldring18kdiamond.jpg
    goldring18kdiamond.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,058
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stunning ring, Dave! :o You two can find those keepers anywhere you go!! :icon_pirat:

Congrats and good luck today!! Nana :hello:

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Smokes!! She's a beauty... :o That's one reason we hunt folks...Congrats and get her appraised. HH

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
thanks all it was a shock to me when it cmw up it was a good 5+inches down almost to bottom of mulch base, dont know how long it had been there we had not been to this area since last August
hh

tuatara

Jan 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
ML Explorer SE
Killa finds :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
The diamond ring might be of mid-1920's. Get it evaluated. The 'eye' abalone sterling one is so cute. :coffee2:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring looks like a good day out :icon_thumleft: Good hunt jim

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic looking old ring. I agree, it looks art deco to me too. I found a similar 1930's 18k 6 diamond ring a few years back. It was made by a company called Jabel who is still in business today and make custom rings. Is there anything inside yours to tell who made it? :icon_scratch: Either way, she's a beauty! Congrats.
When I first looked at the ring in the upper left, I thought it was an eyeball. :laughing9:
Great finds,
MM

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very, very nice finds..... I cant believe you found that much good jewelry in a tot lot?!?
I know I could find some really nice stuff at the school playgrounds around here if they didnt treat schools like maximum security prisons.. Florida really sucks when it comes to hunting school grounds..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread