guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I  didn't  want  to  post  this  at  all ,  just  clad ,,,.. I took  the  CZ 21 out  today  to  give  a  another  try . Its  working well  for  now,  still a little  weird  in the  water  Just  yet . It does  a  great  job  in the  wet  sand  and dry.
once  I  get use  to  it  in the water  it  will  be  fine . i need  to  hook  up  with  some  other  Cz 21 owners  , maybe I'm doing  something  wrong....  GUZZ1 :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
forgot the loot,,, guzz1

Attachments

• IMG_5934.JPG
    IMG_5934.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 416

rdi

Sep 5, 2007
Zephyrhills, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Infinium LS, Sovereign GT, Fisher cz6a, Garrett sea hunter,Garrett vlf/tr groundhog
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guzz... you make me laugh ;D....I thought I was the only absent minded one around here....rdi

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rdi said:
Guzz... you make me laugh ;D....I thought I was the only absent minded one around here....rdi

Absent minded??? Have you got half way to the beach (60 miles away) and remembered you forgot your scoop? I have...........I remember reading VB Max post and pictures where he went to the beach and didn't realize he had forgot his detector.

rdi

Sep 5, 2007
Zephyrhills, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Infinium LS, Sovereign GT, Fisher cz6a, Garrett sea hunter,Garrett vlf/tr groundhog
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter........Wasn't two weeks ago, was headed down to hunt with Guzz. got to the end of driveway it hit me I had set 3 scoops on the side of the house which I had to walk right by to get into the car.....YEP they were still there....so I'm not far behind you ....rdi

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've got to hold your mouth right Guzz! Kinda poke your tongue into your right cheek and raise your upper lip into the bottom or your nose!! Works for me but my face stuck like that one time.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey Mark The 20 does fine in the water I have found more with the Cz20 than any of the detectors I'v owned . I think the Cz21 is calibrated different ,, Anyway when minelab can waterproof the sov Gt then that would be the ticket for me. guzz1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guzz

I have a custom waterproofed Sovereign GT that I use in the surf. You can't dive with it as it is little too boyaunt, but it sure works great up to chest deep.....All of my water finds since last spring have been found with it...

If I ever decide to sell I will keep you in mind...

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
guzz1 said:
Hey Mark The 20 does fine in the water I have found more with the Cz20 than any of the detectors I'v owned . I think the Cz21 is calibrated different ,, Anyway when minelab can waterproof the sov Gt then that would be the ticket for me. guzz1

Hey Guzz, they did. Its called the Excal. :icon_pirat: Stop playin around in the sand with those Fishers. LOL...

Oh, isn't this get on Guzz day...

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
i'm afraid now to go around you minelab guys ya'll might beat the heck out of me. ;D ;D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excal is a water proofed version of an early Sovereign model, I think the XS2 version. It is not a waterproof version of the Sovereign GT or the Elite....

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
treasure_hunter I would love to have mine waterproofed someday... guzz1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I ever decide to sell mine I will give you first option to buy if your interested. I have no interest at the moment to sell, but who knows down the road.... Heck I never planned to get remarried and did....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions