Todays finds with my new Minelab E-TRAC

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two of my md buddies and myself got out today for a little dirt fishing. Hit some early 1800's homes here in the burbs of Philadelphia. I am just on the verge of begining to have some clue as to how to work my new etrac, I'm sure I missed a lot as this machine is totally new to me. Took some pics of some of the stuff I found today. Highlights for me were the 23' Merc(first silver with my E-Trac) and a cool looking button with an eagle on the front, looks like military of some sort to me and says "Waterbury CO." on the back of it and a 39' wheatie. My two mding buddies made out pretty good too!
Gonna take me a while to get the hang of this new machine but I really think that when I do it's gonna be an awesome metal detector! My one friend who is a minelab freak took the controls of the etrac an was finding good stuff every few feet and REALLY DEAP! He was finding things at over a foot deep easily!
All in all it was a really fun day.

Attachments

• IMAG0001_1.jpg
    IMAG0001_1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 531
  • IMAG0002_1.jpg
    IMAG0002_1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 531
  • IMAG0006_1.jpg
    IMAG0006_1.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 519
Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
good luck with the new machine! nice button...sorry it is not as old as you would hope.

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man, now that's a nice button. I know your really going to like the E-trac.... alot! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all, by far not my oldest button but so far my favorite!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread