Todays Finds

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The top three coins were found at an old swimming/baptisim hole on the Little Sandy River here in Eastern Kentucky. The coin on the far left is a 1923 Liberty Dime. I found it and I swear it looks like its freshly minted; or at least like its not been in the ground that long. Never found an older coin in such good shape. The coin in the middle is a 1947 wheat penny; and the coin on the far right is a 1961 canadian penny.

The other objects were found at an old home built in the 1840s, and another site were an old home once stood. I dont know what all the objects are. One is a "Big 3 Cincinnati," button which was the name of a brand of overalls made in the ealry 1900s. I actually found one of these buttons at another home site in another county. Never figured I would find them in two differnt locations. The items that are in the middle of the picture look kind of like thread spools, but im not for sure. Any ideas? Not sure of the item on the far right. Looks kind of like some sort of buckle.
april 12 cont.gif

Upvote 1

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting