• 3-6-05small.jpg
    3-6-05small.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Still looks good buckmild. Looks like you're almost as effective as an anti-tetnus shot. Better than sitting in front of the computer watching your screensaver. HAHA HH

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
And to think everybody runs around barefooted on the beach........with all that lurking under the surface :o Scary.

Thanks for making it a little safer buck. ;D

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wear sandals on the beaches just for that reason. Good job! 8)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at least you got out and found a few goodies, what is the token? HH, Mike

OP
OP
buckmild1

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
The token is a big aluminum advertisement for a local boat ride. The ride looks quite cool. Its a diesel powered pirate ship. And the name of the company is Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise. The water at the beach was a little chilly and the crowds haven't really picked up yet. I'm just testing out the new detector for when spring break gets into full swing. I usually go out early in the morning and leave when the crowd roles in. With all the beaches around here I should do well this summer. At least thats what I tell my wife. She's been patiently waiting for a gold find. HH.

CHRIS

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
You're doing a public service in making the beaches safer & gaining personal satisfaction at the same time. Looks like a great day at the beach to me. Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread