todays Halves results

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
Picked up 1k in loom-is Halves and only got 1. a 1969 40%. I have 4 boxes of halves coming next week. I hope this gets better. I am going to pick up 1k in dimes and 500 in quarters tomorrow. I still need to dump $200 in pennies. I don't know why I let that many accumulate as I hate dumping pennies and still have another 1600 in clad to dump too. Going to be a busy day Friday! HH

On another note Going to go see Vanhalen Saturday!!!!! :headbang: and Sammy Hagar/ chickenfoot in June!!!:headbang:

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hobby is about 50% hard work and 50% luck. Volume is the key. The more you search, the more likely you are to stubble across a sweet stash someone cashed in. I have looked through 6 boxes this week and only pulled 2 40%s. I've already forgotten about it and have 6 more boxes coming tomorrow. I hope you score with your 4 boxes next week!

HH
BB

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hobby is about 50% hard work and 50% luck. Volume is the key. The more you search, the more likely you are to stubble across a sweet stash someone cashed in. I have looked through 6 boxes this week and only pulled 2 40%s. I've already forgotten about it and have 6 more boxes coming tomorrow. I hope you score with your 4 boxes next week!

HH
BB
Your on with that thinking you will do great!!!

OP
OP
rfishoutofwater

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
i have been hit and miss with halves for a while. I have had better luck with the dimes as of late. I just really started ordering boxes of halves again. I was going through 4-6 boxes of brinks halves a week but after 30 plus skunks I quit ordering and went with dimes, nickels, pennies and quarters. The halves I have been ordering from are loomis and they are producing ..... not much but they are. I am starting to ramp up the dimes as I have been getting 4-6 per box through brinks. I understand the volume thing but I hate dumping all this coin. I really need to get another dump bank that has a coin machine as I only have one dump bank that has one. They have 4 branches local so I make my rounds weekly with them. It woud be nice to have another dump bank. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions