Todays hunt scores and Indian and some silver!

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got back out to an old farm property I have hit a few times before. I found this thin 1891 Indian Head penny and an odd looking sterling ring that has been bent up. Also a 68 Lincoln cent, a broken horse head, some buckles, a horse shoe and some assorted items. PS. I rubbed the IH in the field. I don't want to hear it! I keep all my coin finds, don't intend on selling any. ;D :icon_pirat:

Attachments

• ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 551
  • April 6.jpg
    April 6.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 546
  • DSCN3625.jpg
    DSCN3625.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 561
  • IH.jpg
    IH.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 555
  • ih2.jpg
    ih2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 562
  • ih4.jpg
    ih4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 566
  • ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 547
  • lincoln.jpg
    lincoln.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe,
Any day you can find an IH is a great day. You hit one back into the 1800's too. :thumbsup: Congrats.
That silver ring was both stylish and could have been used to tenderize meat. :laughing7:
Is that round silver piece with the four tabs some sort of screwdriver? :icon_scratch:
I think the horse head may of been a warning from Marlon Brando. :laughing9:
Congrats,
Doug

OP
OP
SkyPirate

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
Joe,
Any day you can find an IH is a great day. You hit one back into the 1800's too. :thumbsup: Congrats.
That silver ring was both stylish and could have been used to tenderize meat. :laughing7:
Is that round silver piece with the four tabs some sort of screwdriver? :icon_scratch:
I think the horse head may of been a warning from Marlon Brando. :laughing9:
Congrats,
Doug

Yep, that is a sears screwdriver. Someone on "What is it?" said that the ring may have had stone mounts in those grooves :dontknow: I thought it was a little gear when I first dug it up. The place where i found the IH had been detected twice before by myself and RonP and another friend. This time I got to see a picture from the farm owner of exactly where the house stood. That really helped out. :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread