Todays Hunt with DFX on our local beach

Numinen

Dec 30, 2007
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium Coils 3X7, 8" Mono, 10" x 14" DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me & my daughter (10 years) were out for our first hount with the DXF on the local beach not far away.
A few coins, 1 pull tab & wile I was digging my daughter found 2 Chinese 1 Yi Yuan coins playing around with the pinpointer by her self.
Wallue for all of it, not much about 4$ but both of us are happy for the 30 min hunt we had togetter & looking forward to a new hunt tomorrow!

Upvote 0

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D
Re: Todays Hount with DFX on our local beach

That is all that truly matters, that you have a great time doing something. Its and added bonus if you find something that you will cherish too! ;D

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I love the way the dfx is on beaches and salt water.. so happy hunting and good luck to ya.. maybe think bout getting your daughter one of those inexpensive kid ones...she'd have a blast too.. grow up and by the time shes 18 be a famous detectorist eh.... it is a thought... happy hunting

OP
OP
Numinen

Numinen

Dec 30, 2007
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium Coils 3X7, 8" Mono, 10" x 14" DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bootybay said:
.. maybe think bout getting your daughter one of those inexpensive kid ones...she'd have a blast too.. grow up and by the time shes 18 be a famous detectorist eh.... it is a thought... happy hunting

Yeah bootybay I´w thought about it my self as on the way home yesterday she put her hand on the DFX and said Dad u know what We now got a new family member!!!

So I´m deffinitly thinking about getting her 1 later on mabe second handed Surfmaster PI Pro if I ewer find one to a good price.
That way she could enjoy both under vater & Beach hunting as she just loves sviming;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread