Todays hunt

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
I did 2 $500 boxes of dimes today as well as asking tellers for any halfs they had Box 1 1961 D, Box 2 1963 D. Also found 1 1973 S proof clad half are these worth anything? Bad news I lost a dump bank even though I have an account there. B**** manager said they would have to charge me to dump dimes there even though I never dump more than $500 a month there I didnt say anything because Ive had several good half scores here I just took them down to another branch of the same bank where they didnt give me any problem

Upvote 0

Syrys

Oct 2, 2010
Clad proofs are usually only worth a dollar or two since they have been broken out of the case and circulated, unless it is absolutely flawless (rare).

Stinks about your dump bank... Did they have a coin machine or did you dump rolls?

OP
OP
S

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Syrys said:
Clad proofs are usually only worth a dollar or two since they have been broken out of the case and circulated, unless it is absolutely flawless (rare).

Stinks about your dump bank... Did they have a coin machine or did you dump rolls?
No machine, I normally just cash them in to the tellers. Manager is older asian woman these are always the worst bank people to deal with. All these are clear plastic rolls

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread