TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if there is any confusion, I hit 5-6 maybe 7 different spots Sunday, so you are looking at an accumulation of stuff from multiple different sites.

And Playgrounds are not alway so productive, I have hunted hundreds of them in 30 years and a great many of them have little to nothing to be found, so I just move on to another one in hopes of more targets..
I live in a BIG city and there are MANY playgrounds if you want to drive around and try to find them....

1 Bus token, CATS, 5 Cents EUROS, 1 Canadian penny, and a carwash token..
along with ..
1 Sacagawea Dollar, 13 Quarters, 15 Dimes, 15 nickels, 41 pennies,
The ring was silver, tested. the chains were nothing, the gold medal you can see the acid test..

Attachments

• IMG_6577.JPEG
    IMG_6577.JPEG
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6582.JPEG
    IMG_6582.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6578.JPEG
    IMG_6578.JPEG
    590 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6580.JPEG
    IMG_6580.JPEG
    613.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6581.JPEG
    IMG_6581.JPEG
    616 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Upvote 17
OP
OP
TORRERO

TORRERO

Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
TORRERO

TORRERO

Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you must be the only one hitting that tot lot, excellent hunt!
Actually it was 5-6 different places, two were clean, the others produced, some stuff, take a lot of walking around to try to be sure you get a few targets in some of these places.. No I don't think I'm the only one hitting those tot lots.
But the DEUS I is hoghly sensative and I dig pretty much every signal except for a few deep penny signals... I know, I know... you can never tell what something is before you actually dig it, but when your in a playground and you hit multiple targets that read like pennies, all in a 2 foot area, you can pretty much bet that they are pennies...
TIRED of digging pennies...

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if there is any confusion, I hit 5-6 maybe 7 different spots Sunday, so you are looking at an accumulation of stuff from multiple different sites.

And Playgrounds are not alway so productive, I have hunted hundreds of them in 30 years and a great many of them have little to nothing to be found, so I just move on to another one in hopes of more targets..
I live in a BIG city and there are MANY playgrounds if you want to drive around and try to find them....

1 Bus token, CATS, 5 Cents EUROS, 1 Canadian penny, and a carwash token..
along with ..
1 Sacagawea Dollar, 13 Quarters, 15 Dimes, 15 nickels, 41 pennies,
The ring was silver, tested. the chains were nothing, the gold medal you can see the acid test..
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread