Today's score

Mintberrycrunch

Mar 13, 2016
Michigan
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this it was getting to dark dug a chunk of can slaw and this was about a foot away. Almost kept walking figuring it was just another bit of the same can. I swear I've dug up an entire can spread out in a five foot area. So sometimes I just move on if I have a few targets with same numbers in a small area. Anyway glad didn't I've probably passed up a lot of good stuff being to picky

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    549.8 KB · Views: 113
  • image.png
    image.png
    921.1 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 12
yep, you just never know until you dig it up. awesome save!:icon_thumright: congrats

Gold is great did it get hit by a lawnmower!!!!Ive find a few like that including a Tiffany and co......

Gold is great did it get hit by a lawnmower!!!!Ive find a few like that including a Tiffany and co......
Nice. No looks like it's was made to clip on something. Anyone know what for?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    525 KB · Views: 110
Gold slaw is SO much better than can slaw! Not sure why it was mangled (unless a mower did in fact hit it), but gold is awesome in any form. Looks like some little diamonds in there too, nice job

I spent the afternoon in a heavily concentrated can slaw, pull tab, etc. NIGHTMARE today. I can understand after about three dozen pieces of can you want to just say to heck with it and pass them over. Well, I did on a bunch of it. Glad you didn't pass on that one mate. Nice save.:headbang:

Good thing you decided to dig it. It does look like a ring that was bent over on purpose for some reason. It looks like it was meant to be a clasp for a string or lanyard ( picture old cowboy days or S.W. United States like Arizona or New Mexico ) that went around the neck. One string thru each of the bends, and pull it up snug.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back