guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Its  seems  were  sanded in still and gold  finds  are  meager  at  best , but  the  clad    count  is  way  up  ,,,,,, the rip  currents  were  kicking    big time ,, so  I  stayed up  in the  wet    AGAIN...........  Got  some  clad  ...  The  new Excal  is  purring  like  a  kitten........

Attachments

• P7311858.JPG
    P7311858.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guzzi, not bad, battery funds right, then look out you'll hit the gold/silver again, you all down in florida have a constant replenishing going on there all year long.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Were pretty lucky down here Booty ,,,We hunt all year. Roger on the battery fund... Guzz

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will see with that new Excal the gold will come.

I saw a rip tide last time I went out to a beach in St. Pete. You could actually see its path because of all the sand it was taking with it. The waves were going over it and the sand in a 4 o 5 foot wide path heading out to sea.....scary

Hope your next hunt brings you gold.

HH

Foilman

Aug 17, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandito II uMax
Except for the one Lincoln they are pretty nice if you haven't cleaned them yet. Most of my wet quarters are coming up so orange you have to sort by size and a lot of the zincs look like oreos with bites out of them. even 2005-2007 dates. Those zincs are lousy. I laughed when I found an Indian coin of stainless, but actually they would last a lot longer than some of the junk they are minting here. Like 100 times longer.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
The oldest quarter in that bunch is a 1965 ,, I hardly see those older ones anymore ,, guzz

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guzz1 said:
The  oldest  quarter  in that bunch  is  a   1965 ,, I  hardly  see  those  older  ones  anymore ,,   guzz

I found a spot a couple of weeks ago that seems like it had never been searched.  It was the one that had all the pull tabs and the 4 rings.  Most of the quarters pulled out of there were from the 60's but the clad type.  I did find one 1964 D silver quarter about a week ago with cavedweller in another spot.  That freaked me out because it wasn't expected.

Post some gold. 

Have a great weekend Guzz.

JP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread