Implosion equals garbage

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I had to get up real early to take my daughter to the Tampa airport this morning. It was a good opportunity to hunt at Clearwater beach before going back home. It was a pretty nice morning with a nice breeze but alas the water was too rough for me to get in so I concentrated on the dry sand. I have a lot of trouble walking in that dry sand so it didn't take long for it to wear me out. But I have to say for any of the MD'ers that did get out - I bet they got a lot of change. I only hunted for about 2 hours and I ended up with $2.00 in coins. I also picked up 4 real nice beach towels before the beach cleaner got them. The problem with that was that they were damp from the night and that made them real heavy to carry. I must have passed about 30 others, not to mention the blankets and sheets I saw. Why do so many people leave their towels, blankets etc? I even saw a couple beach chairs left on the beach. I also saw a large ladies purse lying on a towel along with some other stuff and no one around. Not in the water or out but I didn't touch that. Didn't even go near it. Who know who might have been watching from the hotels or wherever. I left it.

Now for the bad part. They had that big implosion stunt that Chris Angel did at that hotel and the beach must have been loaded with people that came to watch. Hench all the coins I was finding but... the beach looked the worst I've ever seen it! It looked like two garbage trucks must have driven down dumping their loads! It was really bad. Beer cans, broken bottles and lots of garbage. The beach cleaning machines were really working today!

For the guys out there.... well you missed it. Two young girls and a young man passed me as I was walking south wearing the tinyest thong bikini's i've ever seen (just the girls). They got down to the end and turned around and walked back towards me and I swear the front was as tiny as the back was. WOW Sorry, I didn't have a camera with me! A couple was also walking near me and that guys head swiveled around watching those girls for as long as he could. It was a wonder he didn't trip over his own feet! I thought it was funny the way his head went around. ::)

My junk finds today.

Junk073108.jpg

My money today.

Money073108.jpg

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did the guy get slapped that was looking? Please take a camera next time, of course for fact finding :tongue3:

I'm glad to see that you always have a good time.

Everytime I go to the beach I can't believe the things that are left behind. I thought we were in bad economic times...I guess just for some. The beach on the July 4th weekend had more garbage on it than the dump itself. I know its for some of these that are pigs (I don't want to offend the animal) that we find jewelry and coins, but it is ridiculous that some leave cans, sandwich wrappers, dirty diapers, plastic bottles, etc. Especially when there are so many garbage cans around.

My last time at the beach I picked up for my little boy about 10 beach toys (buckets, shovels, etc). I saw towels, blankets, and other items all over. Oh well...it's not my loss.

Good luck on your next hunt.

HH

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Was his name linda Blair ??? ??? ??? ( Exorcist).. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Next time take some shots of the young gals swim wear,,,, would be interesting to see them in your next slide presentation ... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... Just kidding I know this forum is G rated,,,,,,,, By the way Mumszies you do a great job with the slide shows keep them coming.... Guzzz

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mumzie, save up that clad for a underwater camera, hint, hint.. now that your snorkelling :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
Mumzie, Especially like the little fish, great find. Wonder how your detector would sound over a purse. Lived there for many years. Can get outta hand once in awhile. Really applaud you for your everyday diligence where the competion on the beaches are great. Keep posting!!!!!!!!

T

TreasurdiggrNY

It was like that on that beach July 5th Mumszie, what a mess, I was there pretty early. I have to give the beach crew credit though, I picked my head up from looking down at my coil to look around at about 9am and voila like it never happened.
Good job on the clad, hope the water lays down for you so you can get your snorkel on again soon.
HH
Glenn

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumszie, That was me with two of my honeys,.........I wish, Those days have been long gone, :walk:

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Nahhhhh Cotton. This kid wasn't paying any attention to the girls and you would not have taken your eyes off them. Even I looked wishing I had a body like them. Heh heh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread