Todays Two quarter boxes

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My thursday pickup forgot to order my two boxes of halves. well, I had the money in my pocket anyway so I went down the street and bought two boxes of quarters. Been skunked on the last three. let's see how these go. Results:

Box 1 - Skunk.
Box 2 - my tenth to last roll had two silver quarters in it, not bad! I was hoping there would be a small cluster of rolls with silver but no such luck. I'm up to three silver quarters haha. those things are tough to find.

2 silver quarters:
58d

HH

Upvote 0

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome!!! Love the silver quarters!! If you can post pictures, please do. Thanks.

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome!!! Love the silver quarters!! If you can post pictures, please do. Thanks.

yea, i love them too! two in one was was freakin awesome! it's always nice to switch up denominations from time to time, it opens up a bunch of new possibilities. I may do some more volume and see if I can get an SLQ. not unheard of, but probably very difficult. I'll try to get some pictures up for ya and let the silver quarters bask in all their glory. I need to get some AAs tomorrow for my camera. If I get around to picture taking, I'll probably upload a bunch of my finds, since I always talk about them but haven't posted one pic yet.

Sleazyj

Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha nice I found 3 in a box once 63,64 and a Canadian George. I normally do a box in between banks.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
yea, i love them too! two in one was was freakin awesome! it's always nice to switch up denominations from time to time, it opens up a bunch of new possibilities. I may do some more volume and see if I can get an SLQ. not unheard of, but probably very difficult. I'll try to get some pictures up for ya and let the silver quarters bask in all their glory. I need to get some AAs tomorrow for my camera. If I get around to picture taking, I'll probably upload a bunch of my finds, since I always talk about them but haven't posted one pic yet.

Hey SFB, I'm still waiting to see the ( 68 i think) silver proof pic from a feww weeks ago, lol. Just teasen. Sweet find though, I've only managed 4 silver quarters total, and 1 was given to me by a friend that manages a Taco Bell down here and got it in a transaction, a 1934. HH, Maverick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread