spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting story, but they have nerve calling those clips movies. They had 3 so called movies listed that lasted in total well under 3 seconds. There was not enough time to even eat 1 kernel of :happy1:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just as predicted, at 1:31pm yesterday I was in the garage reorganizing with the radio playing. The next thing I knew my hips begain to gyrate, my feet begain to shuffle, my arms begain to flail around, and my head begain to bob about here and there. A strange moment that started just as the music started playing. I don't dance, but suddenly I was. Weird how science was able to predict that sudden flare up. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
bigscoop said:
Just as predicted, at 1:31pm yesterday I was in the garage reorganizing with the radio playing. The next thing I knew my hips begain to gyrate, my feet begain to shuffle, my arms begain to flail around, and my head begain to bob about here and there. A strange moment that started just as the music started playing. I don't dance, but suddenly I was. Weird how science was able to predict that sudden flare up. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Bigscoop....THANK YOU for supporting your local radio stations:)

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Then again, I do wonder about the trajectory path, which hemisphere it'll make contact?

I *think* if it hits the southern , we're cool.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, when's showtime :dontknow: I've had my head stuck out my window a good 2 hours now and I'm getting a neck cramp :tongue3:

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
a quake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.3.
The tremor was centered off Sulawesi island, around 26 miles beneath the ocean floor.
Indonesia...but no tsunami warning will be issued.

Thanks TexasTee! I'll have to check that out! Appreciate the info!

Ohhh...and there's a chance of seeing "northern lights" in southern locales that usually don't get that channel:) I'm still reseraching the locations!

An update:
"Sky watchers in the northern U.S. and other countries should look toward the north on the evening of August 3rd and 4th for rippling "curtains" of green and red light."

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
In Ohio I've seen the Northern lights once, om Halloween night while taking the little ones trick or treating. Very beautiful, so I'll be looking up tonight and tomorrow night.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread