Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn Red... I just knew we were somewhat alike.... One of my favorite bands. Even when I was drumming for "Fantasy" I loved playing AC/DC's songs the most.

Well good morning!!
I remember that pina colada song.......unfortunately
Yes AC/DC rules! I was lucky enought to see Bon, on the highway to hell tour. After I have a few cups of coffee...I think I will fire up the amp, and play hells bells! Fun song to play....

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can still remember our rock band learning "Highway to Hell and "Girls got Rhythm " (misspelled) one Saturday afternoon. That's back when AC/DC had the original lead singer. We practiced in a garage out in the country and that day we had cars lining up on the road to listen to us knock those 2 songs out about 10 times each. An unmarked car pulled right up to the open garage door and out stepped a Sheriff's deputy (he was about 30). We thought he was there on business so we stopped playing. He said PLAY ON GUYS... I just wanted to meet ya all. We pointed to a cooler, he grabbed a beer (2) and was there for about an hour listening. OLD GLORY DAYS.... re-lived!!!!!!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gave me goosebumps RED... really. I haven't played drums in decades... but I promise I could knock that song and a few others out today. That damn Angus Young is a show in himself. Our old lead guitarist carried the band himself also. He could make his Gibson Les Paul with custom gold plated pickup's and his Marshall amps make sounds I didn't think was possible. I played that YouTube link twice. Thanks .... made my day!!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cabo Wabo Añejo. Straight!! A friend gave me the bottle....he says I don't like tequila....I said...thank you..thank you very much.
With Pacifico beer chaser.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gave me goosebumps RED... really. I haven't played drums in decades... but I promise I could knock that song and a few others out today. That damn Angus Young is a show in himself. Our old lead guitarist carried the band himself also. He could make his Gibson Les Paul with custom gold plated pickup's and his Marshall amps make sounds I didn't think was possible. I played that YouTube link twice. Thanks .... made my day!!!
So...I can bring a guitar (or 2) to TN?
I can make ALOT of noise!!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
So....it's kina like a wine cooler eh?
Thank you all be here all night

AHHHH NO:laughing7: 5.0% alcohol,just as strong as your average beer.Except dangerous.It doesnt taste it.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So...I can bring a guitar (or 2) to TN?
I can make ALOT of noise!!

Hell yea dude... I don't have a kit anymore but I live IN THIS OAK WOODS with NOBODY around... crank it up!!!! Maybe Red can play the spoons. Hell we'll start our own gang and call it the "The Oak Ridge Boys"... well maybe we need to think about that a little.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    712.5 KB · Views: 60

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell yea dude... I don't have a kit anymore but I live IN THIS OAK WOODS with NOBODY around... crank it up!!!! Maybe Red can play the spoons. Hell we'll start our own gang and call it the "The Oak Ridge Boys"... well maybe we need to think about that a little.
I have a name..Granite. :headbang: First album will be called Just Hard Rock.:headbang: The joy of having a recording studio on your computer!
Of course A live concert is never going to happen..it's just me!
I can add drum tracks, but have to find an actual person to sing!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, as I said on another thread, I chord a little on the guitar. But, I'm just not into the (pardon this expression, guys, it's not meant to be bad/a put-down, just my age) kinda music/crap that you like. I like some of it, yes, but not just a lot of it. I'm more into the country/western, oldies rock and roll, SRV, Eric Clapton, Gary Moore, etc. As I said, I 'chord' just a little. I used to be able to sit-in with two of my cousins when they had a band down in Houston; but that was years ago. Now it's just 'off and on' that I even practice. I'm just now getting my fingers callused enough to play for about 30 minutes.
But if we could get together at Limitool's place, I could bring my 2, 3, or even all 4 acoustics and the little 15 watt Marshall amp! I've 'electrified' a couple of the guitars. One 'permanent' and the other with a 'portable' pickup. It's been a long time since I've 'sat in' with someone playing. After my cousins broke up I haven't been able to find anyone to play with. I'm not really all that good; but really love to mess around with a guitar.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As for tonight's cocktail: I just finished a whiskey and cola; thinking about another one before I hobble off to bed. 'Nite, all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread