Tonight's Supper... Yum Yum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The wife surprised me tonight, she cooked us some Fried fish, Softshell Crab and Shrimp!!! It's nice when your better half sales fresh seafood!!! "D"
20180611_202202.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bout time she got up

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The wife surprised me tonight, she cooked us some Fried fish, Softshell Crab and Shrimp!!! It's nice when your better half sales fresh seafood!!! "D"
View attachment 1600910

Now you did it! I haven't been homesick in quite a while, but man!

Makes me want to go home to La Place, then head up to Middendorf's (if they're still in business).

Now I'm thinking about fishing at Pass Manchac and crabbing in the canals off Lake Maurepas. It's a shame those places are not the same as when I was growing up.

Be well.

jdsly

Mar 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright.....im hungry now

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Love me some good seafood "I Ga-Rn-T.":thumbsup:

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now you did it! I haven't been homesick in quite a while, but man!

Makes me want to go home to La Place, then head up to Middendorf's (if they're still in business).

Now I'm thinking about fishing at Pass Manchac and crabbing in the canals off Lake Maurepas. It's a shame those places are not the same as when I was growing up.

Be well.

Chadeaux,

Yes sir, Middendorf's is still open and as always serving some of the best seafood, especially the fried catfish, on the Northshore. The area you're talking about is all in my patrol district. I don't go down there that much, I usually stay working in my assigned parish, which is Washington Parish. Sorry didn't mean to make you homesick and you take care and be well yourself...

"D"

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Alright.....im hungry now

So was I!!! After taking that picture I sat down and probably looked like a hog feeding at the low end of the trough!!! We don't get to have fresh seafood that often, even though she sell's it, but when we do my fat get's very happy!!!

"D"

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions