Tons of new finds from Texas cabin site! Part 6

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Here is the inside view of the brass ring....The second photo looks to be a part of a brake shoe for some kind of car, or machine...it is fairly small by todays standards, any help in id'ing it? Well, that about covers all of my finds from the last weekend of hunting...if you have any suggestions, or ideas, please feel free to send them my way, and thanks for looking!!
Sean

Attachments

• brass ring inside.JPG
    brass ring inside.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 550
  • brake shoe.JPG
    brake shoe.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 551
Upvote 0

dr-quest

Feb 25, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold, Whites XLT,Tesoro Stingray ll,Whites Surfmaster ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man thats a lot of work. :P what no coin?
Happy hunting ;D

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting finds parts 1-6, great pictures and nice site! Could be a cache around there and must have been an outhouse and a well. I have heard they sometimes placed a coin in the mantle when building the chimney. Look forward to the finds that come from that place. HH, Mike

T

TreasureTales

Very nice job of telling the story. Thank you very much for sharing your hunt with us.

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
Nice finds Sean,,looks like you found a cool place. Congrats on your finds, By the way John and I are going hunting in the morning, if you want to hook up with us give me a call tonight

Eddy

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said "tons of new finds". Did the items in those pics weigh 1,000 lbs each? ;) I'll wait right here till you bring back some coins. GL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread