TOO MANY DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS STILL NOTHING POSITIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Computer programs, some of them extremely sophisticated, have been applied in various ways over the years with no real measure of success. However, even though these attempts have been unable to establish anything earth shaking it still needs to be kept in mind that these programs can only search on the criteria entered, but suffice to say that these programs have been pretty darn sophisticated and thorough.

There is also some pretty strong evidence that suggest that the author of the pamphlet already knew the contents and makeup of each cipher, regardless weather they hold a true clear text or not. Obviously this could be due to the fact that he wrote them or it could be due to the fact that he had already decoded each of them in their original form. But I don't think there is any doubt that the author already knew everything there was to know about each of the ciphers.

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twenty-three page ciphers?

The three numbered numeric ciphers aren't the only ciphers or encoded information in the Beale Papers, they're just the most obvious ones. Why do you think I was looking for an original page 23?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over my 52 years of working on the Beale Treasure, I have seen at least 100 different solutions. They come like a burst of fireworks on the 4th of July and they disappear just like the sunset. Every solution is proclaimed positive, yet some of them are down right silly. Yet the solutions keep coming. I for once would like to see something positive. I know my solution was 67% accurate with 2 out of every 3 repeat ciphers on the same letter. But some claims get so outlandish they carry the treasure to other states. They dig up the treasure carry it around Florida and rebury it in Missouri. Others meet Mexican Ghost on Sharp Top Mountain and receive the clear text from the ghost. Some find wolf heads in the codes and say it is buried on Wolf Creek. Another used her Bible to decipher it at the Mill near Buford's Tavern. Some say it is buried near Roanoke, Va. Some on Read Mountain. Others say it is the Bruton Baptist Night Templar's Treasure. Others say it came from Yorktown during the Revolutionary War. And yet others say it is Confederate Gold from the Civil War. Two Chambers on top of Porter's Mountain claim a 1980's solution. One claim was in an ice house in North Goose Creek. One solution from Ohio said it was in a cave but was now gone. One say the treasure was on the Old Buchannon Turnpike another at the Blackhorse Gap Tavern. The solutions are endless and yet others keep trying to find the treasure.

If you examine the story you will see that the entire story is made up. Nothing but fiction by a cleaver author that did not want his name revealed. Keep searching one day someone may get lucky by finding another treasure and claiming it is the Beale Treasure. There is no Beale Treasure.

I would say there are many that have no clue what they are doing. After seeing the decoding from JLP I would say he has nailed it. Only a few weeks ago at the Florida meeting with him and seeing part of what he has for the 2 pages was most inspiring. I look forward to working with him to find more information about the TJB he is searching for in the near future. Well done J

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Was that meeting at the Tiki Bar in Clermont, inspired with Landshark lagers ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread