OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You Tube---"The Girls on Fox News" explains it all...

You have a few good points there! Frank 068-LEDA.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don't disagree. These networks have become basically Blogs. Most news papers have always been openly biased. The question might be what well do you chose to drink from. Both sides you mention know how to push buttons. This is not news. Sometimes it's just entertainment. I don't go to any of these networks after realizing how manipulative they were. What seems to me a better choice is BBC America and PBS. You'll get a very different perspective. The major networks have become drug advertisements. When they decided to take advertisers bucks the news changed for the worse.
Anyway, choose your well wisely.

I'll leave you to bask in your deception.

PBS is more in the tank than MSNBC. I listen to NPR (CPB is a parent to PBS and NPR http://www.cpb.org/aboutpb/faq/cpbpbsnpr.html) every morning on my way to work and on the way home. I watch Fox in the morning, NBC in the evening. Forget the BBC, might as well watch the Russian news as that bunch of Obama supporters.

Of them all, by a large margin, FOX is much closer to balanced than any. You don't hear conservative commentators (except an occasional RINO like McCain) on any of the others. You will see Geraldo Rivera, Alan Combes (hope I spelled that right) and other left leaning reporters on their shows every day. FOX is closer to FAIR AND BALANCED than ANY of the other sources.

You may now go back to basking in your deception that you will hear the truth if you avoid FOX.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions