too much

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
whent to a friends house and they where having a bad day they have been watching to much south park and when they went out every time someone said something they would say screw you iam going home. lol now when i go out and someone tells me to have a nice day screw you iam going home pops into my head. :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha... that's funny, and I don't even like Southpark. lol!

Bran <><

OP
OP
H

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
just think the next time you go to a store the sales person says have a nice day you say screw you iam going home the look in there face priceless :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love it... but I don't think I could say it with a straight face without laughing, or at least smirking!! :D

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
And we wonder what's wrong with our country.

No, it's people who say stuff like that in all seriousness that has our culture how it is right now.
I could never say something like that without joking around and laughing after I said it. I say sarcastic things alot like that, with a smile or a grin on my face... but never to be mean toward anyway. I think there's a strong difference.
Oh, and only to my friends.

Bran <><

CanUDigIt

Oct 1, 2007
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Some people get it, others don't, like Far Side. If you can watch the whole thing, there is always a lesson at the end. It's just done sarcastically. It isn't everyone's taste.
Professor Chaos (Butters)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread