took two toys out to play

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
needed to get out so i loaded up just two of my toys and went to the county park,,,first i started with the f-2, in a spot about 20 by 40 feet i came away with 2 quarters, 4 dimes and 18 pennies, etired that machine, took out the tesoro bandito 11 umax and hit the dirt again, not as good as with the fisher as far as finds, on the way back to the car, i hit the 20 by 40 spot again, not all of it but enough to know that the f-2 did a good job, only found one more dime and 3 pennies, i am beginning to like the fisher, i dont pay any attention to the vid, if it hits solid , i just dig, boy both machines like screw caps and can slaw. total was 4 quarters 5 dimes and 25 pennies....hope you all had a better day than that....go dig up something :thumbsup:

Attachments

• mar2608-1.JPG
    mar2608-1.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice finds olegoat, did you have the iron notched out on the F2? I snuck out with my son's the other day and hunted a park and only got 3 of the larger size screw caps and a gold ring. Great machine, I want one.
I didn't notch out the foil though because I bench tested it and my wife's sapphire and gold ring disc'd out with the foil notched out. I didn't pay any mind to the display either, I dug all repeating signals. Here is a link to the post. Good Luck! http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,148418.0.html
Glenn

OP
OP
O

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Nice finds olegoat, did you have the iron notched out on the F2?
of course not, this machine is the only one that has that feature and i had forgotten all about that :icon_scratch: and i had the instr. book in the trunk, lot of good it did me---lol
well live and learn, i hope, i will try to remember that next time, like maybe tomorrow. :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread