Took upgraded T2 out today- short test run

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took it to a site in the woods the I pounded for years.

I found a couple coins, but nothing deeper then usual .... the biggest difference I noticed is how quiet it runs now.

This was a short test and wasn't really fair for testing depth.

I had it set up for coins only, as I did not have lots of time..... 11" coil, cranked the sens and discrim to max, in boost process and as long as I didn't scrape or bounce the coil against a root or stick etc it was quiet as a mouse. < That is what impressed me the most.

Hopefully, soon I will have more time to give it a real shakedown, but So far I like the upgrade.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are experiencing what I've seen with the new version of the F75 LTD.... 99 sens, boost process and smooth and quiet. It will be interesting to see what the hardcore relic hunters dig with these this spring! :)

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine doesn't seem as good.....seems just as chatty as before....maybe even a little worse. Fast process is unusable with the larger coil at anything above 40 on sense.....??? idk???

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only time my is unstable in fa mode got a t2 on 9.0 and 9.1 smooth and quiet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread