Tools for Uniface

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Very intriguing stuff, JS !

I can recognise your one at left as a core, instantly. But the adze aspect of it escapes me. (I'm admittedly not familiar with Dalton stuff, & appreciate your teaching :icon_thumleft:).

Bed time here, & all I can say for the moment is the two white flakes look familiar, and similar (at least) to much, much older stuff. Gotta do some homework on that :laughing7:

Thanks !!!!!!!! :hello2:

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
now come on fellas.for us more experienced collectors its easy to see you dont know what the heck you are talking about.for the inexperienced collector your info is totally bogus and very misleading.uniface this is directed towards j.s...........But your comment about teaching couldnt be farther from the truth.

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
" world class adze "? that was a used up core imo. Lots of inconsistencies and false info in your Dalton " research " too.

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
The guy was laying out a correlation he believed he had found between two point types and the flake tools that he had found along with them.

I, for one, found it fascinating and promising.

He may have been right, he may have been partly right, or he may have been confused. I don't pretend to know, since that time frame in his part of the world is unfamiliar to me.

What I do know is that I've invited him to continue our discussion of them privately, via email, since it seems we can't do it here without people inviting themselves in to pass gas.

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
hmmmm.....gas...does anyone smell gas??do we have a gas leak??We may want to evacuate the building and call the fire department.hey pick and 37 there is a gas leak.maybe we should go have a beer so they can find this uninvited gas leak? :blob8:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread