Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the park on Saturday morning about 7:30 am and by 9:45am it was so hot that if the target wasn't laying on top of the ground I just left it. There'd been some kind of concert or something the night before and there was money, cigarette lighters, keys and everything else laying everywhere to the point that you just had to reach down and pick it up out of the grass. But the humidity and the heat were working against my 6' and 250 pound frame , and I finally bailed and came home. I'd planned on putting pictures of the napkin ring we found week before last, the two mercs my son and his cousin found and some other odds and ends stuff we found, but my batteries died (AGAIN) before I could shoot the pictures. I'm going to get batteries this week and shoot everything at once including a Vulcan lighter that I found with Lean On Us C-1-2 Ft lewis Wash. engraved on it with an insignia of the Liberty Bell (gold on a white background) on it. I'd like to find it's owner because it' looks like someone had been carrying it for a long time and I'm sure they'd like it back.

Happy hunting,
Ramapirate

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs, but we need pictures ASAP!

HH
-GC

OP
OP
Ramapirate

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the napkin ring we found in my mother and father-in-laws yard, a cigarette lighter I found at the park, dirty clad (my wife's spent about $16.00 in clean clad) and a little cheapo bracelet thats probably plated(?) Not pictures is the sterling silver necklace and the 2 mercs my son and his cousin found, but I should have them on here by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ramapirate

Attachments

• Metal Detecting001.jpg
    Metal Detecting001.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 222
OP
OP
Ramapirate

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the dumbo sized blurry pic, Tell me what I did wrong and perhaps I can fix it...

Thanks,
Ramapirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread