Top Five Failed Attemps At The Beale Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not have the "KEYS" like you say you have. With the "KEYS" yes I could do it in a few hours.

Have you figured out Code Paper Number 4, "The Map" without it you will never find the treasure's location.

OH NO ! now they are "KEYS" ? So I was right then eh ? LOL

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you will do research on the Wright Family you will find evidence that they already dug up the treasure and went to Mexico with it. Three large pots were found a little down stream from where my decoded message said the treasure was buried. William Buck Wright was a sentinel over the Beale Treasure and guarded it after the Civil War until he passed away around 1911. Among his papers in a Bible was a map to the treasure. His next of Kin dug up the Beale Treasure and went to Mexico. They were extremely rich. Read about it in Peter Viemeister's new Blue Copy of the Beale Treasure.

I found two silver coins near the dig site one a coin from France dated 1817 and a Spanish Pillar Dollar can not remember the date but I posted it somewhere on this forum.

I also had a man and his son fly out from California after my pamphlet was published on the decipherment of the Beale Codes. They came to my home on Thanksgiving Day 1990 said they wanted to meet the man that deciphered the Beale Codes. I need no more proof or verification my work is finished on the Beale Treasure. You want a bees can continue to hunt but the bird has flown.

So why are we here if there is no treasure ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Colonel William Friedman make a good # 4 . Good one !
WRONG! Neither Elizabeth NOR William Friedman LOOKED FOR THE BEALE TREASURE; ELIZABETH had the responsibility of reviewing the CIPHERS, only. William commented on it after "quick" review of his wife's "findings". THEY DID NOT LOOK FOR THE BEALE TREASURE!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WRONG! Neither Elizabeth NOR William Friedman LOOKED FOR THE BEALE TREASURE; ELIZABETH had the responsibility of reviewing the CIPHERS, only. William commented on it after "quick" review of his wife's "findings". THEY DID NOT LOOK FOR THE BEALE TREASURE!

They did gve up on the code did they not?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As well as Col George Fabyan in 1924 at his RIVERBANK LABMAYTORIES.
He NEVER looked for the Beale Treasure; we have TWO aspects that needs clarification... 1) Decoding Beale Ciphers 1 & 3; 2) Discovering & Recovering (D & R) of the Beale Treasure. Solving the BC 1 & 3 DOESN'T MATTER... D & R DOES. A "Hole in the Ground" is NOT a "failed attempt", as "BT" MAY have been there. My guess is that a lack of D & R is the DEFINITION of "failed attempt"... HOWEVER! The "solved" BC 1 & 3 MAY have been correct... "BT" is GONE, as in D & R.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He NEVER looked for the Beale Treasure; we have TWO aspects that needs clarification... 1) Decoding Beale Ciphers 1 & 3; 2) Discovering & Recovering (D & R) of the Beale Treasure. Solving the BC 1 & 3 DOESN'T MATTER... D & R DOES. A "Hole in the Ground" is NOT a "failed attempt", as "BT" MAY have been there. My guess is that a lack of D & R is the DEFINITION of "failed attempt"... HOWEVER! The "solved" BC 1 & 3 MAY have been correct... "BT" is GONE, as in D & R.

"Hole in the Ground" I have one in the backyard, someone must have found that treasure eh?

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the guy from Rock Hounds ? Some guy had one heck of a decoding . It was all wrong, but it was an attempt must have took him a week to get that done .

The guy from that free site is Franklin! You are talking about Franklins decoding all this time. We will make him #6

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beale1 should be #5, from a thead here I am told?

Beale, just Beale from the other site that Reb was on. Beale = Franklin on the other site and Beale1 is Franklin from Ebay. Beale is the MOD from that free website before this one made it to the top. TN is the best :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Beale, just Beale from the other site that Reb was on. Beale = Franklin on the other site and Beale1 is Franklin from Ebay. Beale is the MOD from that free website before this one made it to the top. TN is the best :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Heh... What about YOU...? Have YOU "attempted' to decode or look for the Beale Treasure... D & R; wanna KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread