Top Five Failed Attemps At The Beale Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Beale, just Beale from the other site that Reb was on. Beale = Franklin on the other site and Beale1 is Franklin from Ebay. Beale is the MOD from that free website before this one made it to the top. TN is the best :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Wow, thats news. I don't think he is done with his yet, 40 years is a long time to work on them .

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, thats news. I don't think he is done with his yet, 40 years is a long time to work on them .

Remember he is a fiction author, he just makes stuff up as he goes along.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember he is a fiction author, he just makes stuff up as he goes along.

You and Jean Laf will never know what treasure hunting is all about until you have walked a few thousand miles in my boots. Actually I have worked on the Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50 years along with the Confederate Treasures which I have worked on for 57 years so yes I have a lot of time in on treasures and they are not all fiction as everyone will soon see. From my home in Virginia, I have driven 6 hours to hunt for Confederate Gold in Georgia and then drive back home the same night. I have driven to Kentucky up near the Ohio State line searched for the Swift Treasure and drive back the same day. Same goes with other treasures. I have took Christmas Vacations in Mississippi to search for Confederate Caches. I do not believe anyone has research any more than I have, I don't believe they have searched on the ground more than I have and no one has found any more treasures than I have. But there are several that have recovered more treasures than I have because that phase of my life has just started.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You and Jean Laf will never know what treasure hunting is all about until you have walked a few thousand miles in my boots. Actually I have worked on the Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50 years along with the Confederate Treasures which I have worked on for 57 years so yes I have a lot of time in on treasures and they are not all fiction as everyone will soon see. From my home in Virginia, I have driven 6 hours to hunt for Confederate Gold in Georgia and then drive back home the same night. I have driven to Kentucky up near the Ohio State line searched for the Swift Treasure and drive back the same day. Same goes with other treasures. I have took Christmas Vacations in Mississippi to search for Confederate Caches. I do not believe anyone has research any more than I have, I don't believe they have searched on the ground more than I have and no one has found any more treasures than I have. But there are several that have recovered more treasures than I have because that phase of my life has just started.

The Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50, Truly Amazing . I think Jack ( crypto ) to be the Pot Hunter, I am just the lowly, lowly, lowly minister that decoded the Beale ciphers with Gods help mind you .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50, Truly Amazing . I think Jack ( crypto ) to be the Pot Hunter, I am just the lowly, lowly, lowly minister that decoded the Beale ciphers with Gods help mind you .

Using Gods name to back up something unfounded is not wise.

Last edited by a moderator:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say it like all other preachers but you never do it.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You say it like all other preachers but you never do it.

Very interesting you are talking about such things you know not of . I suggest you read more about it and stick to Thoamas J Beale for this forum . Or you can PM me if you need help with this topic .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting you are talking about such things you know not of . I suggest you read more about it and stick to Thoamas J Beale for this forum . Or you can PM me if you need help with this topic .

I do not need to PM you in the least I make decisions on my own. A shepherd does not need sheep to tell him which way to go.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not need to PM you in the least I make decisions on my own. A shepherd does not need sheep to tell him which way to go.

So now you are a shepherd, extroverted are we?

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Albert can be #5 50 years is a long time not to Fail!

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With Reine Lister and a limerick, there is another name to add to that list.

Your name if you had even read The Beale Papers. As for a Epitaph you would not understand at all and Reme's list I am sure you are not going to see it ever. I think it sets the timeline for the event here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions