Topps Certificates

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these dumpster diving about a year ago, and have gotten a little information about them, now I am just curious about their value. A couple are 1/2 certificates that say U.S. Victory Stamps on them, but most are 1/4 certificates. They expired in 1949. I am very curious about their value.

Thanks,
Dihren

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG

the 1/2 ones around 10.00 ea and the 1/4 ones around 14-16.00 ea how many are there?

Woah! How did you get those values?? Thats awesome!!! There are 12 of the 1/2 Certificates, and 112 of the 1/4 certificates!

Woah! How did you get those values?? Thats awesome!!! There are 12 of the 1/2 Certificates, and 112 of the 1/4 certificates!

but that also depends on condition what i quoted you on was for near mint condition i have collected sports cards and collectible's for a long time and i see the 1/2 ones all the time but the 1/4 ones are more rarer also if you where selling it as a lot i would ask around 750.00-1000.00 if there in nm condition or you could make a little more if you sell them seprate remeber sports collectors are just like coin and comic collectors condition is everything

Thanks for all of the information Jeff!! About 100 of them are in nm condition. I am also not interested in selling them. Thank you so much for the help!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back