Torrid temps here are finally history ( for now, anyway)...silver at low tide today

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello:,

All these wonderful treasures:treasurechest: being found and posted kept me in "detecting mode" even though I refused to venture out in 90+ * temps these past couple of weeks.

All I could do was dream of detecting as I vicariously visited the beaches via the terrific posts on this forum.:hello2:

Couldn't wait to get out to the beach....was tired of making ice cream sandwiches to stay cool8-).

Finally got out this morning for a short hunt; dropped Hank off at a near-by golf course and headed for low tide.:thumbsup:

Gold continues to elude me, but I did recover a very ornate "blingy" silver ring. It's one of the more decorative silver rings I have found lately.

Here's some pics...thanks again for looking at my finds, and keep those treasures comin'!:hello2:

Lorraine

Attachments

• DSCF2507.JPG
    DSCF2507.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF2513.JPG
    DSCF2513.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF2515.JPG
    DSCF2515.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF2518.JPG
    DSCF2518.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF2506.JPG
    DSCF2506.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Nice loot ! Sandwichs look delectable too :) I'm ready for cooler hunting temps myself.

Very Nice Lorraine!! Not the silver the ice cream bars. They look so good!!!:headbang:

Lo is that a stone in the center? Great find, Ray

Very nice ring lorraine!

Sweet ring! Yummy looking treats as well. I've not even been bothering to go to the beach....just too many fires in the pan, been just too darn hot and stormy at low tide, and there's just too much darn sand everywhere. But I really need a fix. Not sure how much longer I can holdout. :laughing7:

Sweet ring! Yummy looking treats as well. I've not even been bothering to go to the beach....just too many fires in the pan, been just too darn hot and stormy at low tide, and there's just too much darn sand everywhere. But I really need a fix. Not sure how much longer I can holdout. :laughing7:
Beautiful ring and I so know what you mean about the sand. I felt like a zombie in the trough yesterday. I must not be reading the beaches right!:icon_scratch:

Lo is that a stone in the center? Great find, Ray

Ray, yes it is..a nice big "nothing" :laughing7:

It looked good for about a second, and I actually had the audacity to test it for diamond ( desperation8-) ); results:

nada, nic, nil, , negative, figa zmakiem ::)

Lorraine

we all scream for Ice Cream !

Nice treats for sure...the ring is really nice too!!

Beautiful silver ring...looks lika a platinum with diamond..a pretty ring regardless.

Great find Lorraine. Glad you're getting out there again.

Great find Lorraine. Glad you're getting out there again.

Hi Bob,

Yes, it was good to get out and into the mud.

Hope you are doing well in the hunt..might see you there over the weekend.

Was going to take a ride to your "neck of the woods" today, but looks like rain; will wait it out.

Please tell Don I said "hello"

Lorraine

Beautiful silver ring...looks lika a platinum with diamond..a pretty ring regardless.

Wouldn't that have been a cause for celebration !:hello2:

Maybe next time, lookindown...will keep on "keepin' on"

Lorraine

Can you imagine what that coulda been? HOLY MACKEREL! Next time?

Can you imagine what that coulda been? HOLY MACKEREL! Next time?

Yeah, Sonny :BangHead: .....and I'm still imagining today....maybe tomorrow, tomorrow there's always tomorrow..it's only a dayyyyyyyyyyyyy..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaay!:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back