Totally awesome Hohner xylophone

Beaglejuice13

Nov 15, 2018
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend inherited this super-cool xylophone. He's asked me to sell it for him on ebay but I have no experience grading condition, or appraising something like this. I'm not even sure if it works, he thought it should. Looks like I'll be taking a youTube crash course on playing the xylophone! Love it!

Attachments

• 20200312_094807.jpg
    20200312_094807.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Beagle, it's not a Xylophone, but it is a Honer Verde II Piano Accordion.

Baribal

Jan 28, 2020
Germany
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I'll be taking a youTube crash course on playing the xylophone
For the love of god, please make a xylophone crash course and then upload a video on how you try to play this thing with your new knowledge! I'm sure this video is gonna be fantastic!!!

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of been down this route, tried to sell what i thought was a great vintage accordion. Found out that most older instruments had the reeds held in place with beeswax. The extreme heat of the storage conditions pretty much made it into a worthless momento.

I hope you do well, but just giving you a heads up. Yours might be great!

RJGMC

OP
OP
B

Beaglejuice13

Nov 15, 2018
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, laugh it up guys lol. You might know what it's called, but can you play one? I don't know if I can put it on by myself but I gotta try it out, and I'm not afraid to embarrass myself, as you can all see so maybe I just will post a video ha!

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey... how hard can it be?

I love vintage musical instruments like this as 'décor'. Better still if they're playable

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A one and A two and A.... Reminders me when I was a tike watching TV with grandpa.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions