Tough Day Ends with Silver Lining...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Fellow CRHers,

Well today was one of those days that makes you wonder whether the juice is worth the squeeze! I went through 5 string boxes of halves today from two different banks and I usually average about 2-3 silvers per box but rarely get skunked but I do get a lot of boxes with just [1] 40%er in it. All 5 boxes were pepe-la-pew! >:( Picked up $600 in CWR of dimes today from one of my major sources that I have never, let me repeat, never been skunked for silver but got skunked today!!! At long last, I picked up a box of String dimes as well - they have been so bad lately I wasn't even going to open it until tomorrow. About 15 minutes of pouting later :'( because I hadn't scored any silver today I went ahead and grabbed the box and ripped her open! I couldn't believe my eyes - a first for me -- a mercury ender staring back at me (the ax side)!!! :headbang: 15 minutes later the box was done and I added two more roosies! :thumbsup:

A silver lining to my skunky day, and yes, the juice is worth the squeeze! :tongue3:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread