Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, I have a question...

What beach are you talking about anyways, as it wasn't made very clear.

Are you referring to one of the lovely Sarasota beaches, Manasota Key, or further south to Englewood beach? Chances are good you are not describing any of the stretches of Gaspariila Island, as the locals don't venture over there during season. Seeing that you are in El Jobean you must be talking about the "beaches" of the Myakka River, which there are two... Are you on the east side of the 776 bridge where the condos are?... Or are you on the west side where all the inbred locals live in the white trash mobile home park?...Just wondering.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! I haven't lived in FL since 1974. But if you accost me your in for a surprise! Beach is public, to the victor goes the spoils! Story is a story! Lol! Some of the tourist are doozies also!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said, he is new, we are giving him the benefit of the doubt, no further attacks!

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Capt.redbeard, Do you live in Orange County, Florida. If so you could have asked her if she has a permit. Camping at Moss Park in about 8 days from now-goldnugget

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As I said, he is new, we are giving him the benefit of the doubt, no further attacks!

fair enuf..he thot we all knew him well.Its cool.It was hilarious.I stand corrected.no problem.:occasion14:welcome to tnet capt redbeard.enjoy the site and ask us for any help you may need !:hello2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt.redbeard, Do you live in Orange County, Florida. If so you could have asked her if she has a permit. Camping at Moss Park in about 8 days from now-goldnugget
It was a beach hunt, no salt beaches in orange county Florida. No permit required on Florida's ocean beaches.....

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUDE!!
Be real!!
I live VERY close to a huge lake which I consider MY OWN... however, I KNOW it's NOT.
MY problem with tourist is that they leave TRASH everywhere and that TOTALLY disgusts me!
Detecting is one thing... really shouldnt be a problem with you.
However, people leaving trash and disrespecting MY lake(or any other area) as if it is their right... is another...
they act as if its no big deal.. when IT IS!
Think of my reactions when I come across an animal who died being caught up in fishing line because SOMEONE was too lazy to pick it up...
Please find something WORTH being angry about...
it's NOT that someone detected close to where you like to be!!!
~SIGH~

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked to stop any further problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions