Trade?

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you use the VDI on your machine with the Sunray, you will miss that with the TRX. I don't have a Sunray or a machine it would work on correctly but I do have the TRX. The one option I would pay extra.. at least $75 above the current price for would have been VDI .. They could put a clear cap on it with the display in the cap! I can not tell you how many 1/4 long pin fine rusted brads I have chased in a hole or dirt after retrieving the initial target.

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the sunray online pinpointer on my whites Coinmaster gt. Love it. There are different ones for different detectors. one for like a v3i would not work on a Mxt.

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the sunray online pinpointer on my whites Coinmaster gt. Love it. There are different ones for different detectors. one for like a v3i would not work on a Mxt.
Don't you have to hold the pinpoint button to use the Sunray on the GT?

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No just change selector on sunray from coil to pinpointer

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And after shipping they are about $250

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But the only way to go into pinpoint All metal no motion is to hold the pin point button.. so you have to move the sunray to get it to pick up?

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well with the Sun ray in line pin pointer it runs as the detector is normal detecting. so when you switch from coil to pinpoint the handheld corded pin pointer is your detector then. the cable from the coil screws in to the box of the pin pointer and the screen computer cable screws and to the handheld pinpointer. look up sunray. Com

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and you don't have to move the pin pointer to pick it up it is like a normal pointer with no motion

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I did research this for my machine and was told that if you want to use it on the Coinmaster GT you would need to push the pinpoint button on the MD while using the sunray, just like you do when pinpointing with the stock coil. Other machine have a switch that keeps you in pinpoint mode unlike the CM GT momentary Pinpoint switch.

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was that from sunray themselves

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I did research this for my machine and was told that if you want to use it on the Coinmaster GT you would need to push the pinpoint button on the MD while using the sunray, just like you do when pinpointing with the stock coil. Other machine have a switch that keeps you in pinpoint mode unlike the CM GT momentary Pinpoint switch.

Your correct. Everything on the machine still works the same way. It's just a real small coil with a switch. No magic about it. It would be a pain to hold the PP switch while using it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread