OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Holy cow!

You’ve been busy. This may sound a little bit simple minded, but does
that small triangle rock in the fifth pic fit into the chipped out spot on the heart, or are they unrelated?

I think I understand most of the rest of them.

#/;0{>~

That pie shaped rock points to the notch and gives you a direction to go. A hundred feet away is a hole about 15' by 6' partially filled in.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like Knights Templars as the people who laid out the site. The eye shaped hole is lined up toward the Summer Solstice in June, and the Winter Solstice in December. John the Baptist's feast day is June 24th and St. John the evangelist's is on December 27th. The Summer Solstice is June 21st and the Winter Solstice is December 21st.

From what i have seen out here, When the Templar's are there, there is usually a much more Ancient culture there. There some great treasure hunters for sure.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do have a direction!
It took about a hundred pictures of that big owl 🦉

Best dead reckoning points back to the turkey track and swan carving,
Right on the property line between the folks that ended our relationship and one of the neighbors that we don’t know, but there’s about a half of a chapter about a bunch of good ole boys blocking the road out of the site, that will explain a bunch about that.
Bad voodoo...

#/;0{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, that link to the law book has opened my mind about a bunch of stuff that I never dreamt of before.
And I’m not halfway through it. There may be something in the last part that throws a horseshoe, but I won’t know it till I’m done, but I’m gonna try to condense it into one of those long posts that confuse so many of us.

I don’t expect to see anything about trail signs, but I will keep one eye 👁 looking for that.

#/;0{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were a lot of Templars running around the United States during the 1800's.

Was George Washington a Knight Templar?

I like the short answer, but it is almost always wrong!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553483393.747116.jpg

But that great big eye 👁, behind the rock man, makes me think that he may have been there!!

#/;0{>~(C)

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you read this?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553483982.325673.jpg

As the point of the heart guiding you, or as a bow and arrow 🏹. ?

I have heard compelling theories on both sides of it.

#/;0{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess we jump started it.
It is time for me to take my meds for the night, so anytime I type after that, will only create confusion!

Good night [emoji99] folks.

#/:0{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maverick 1, look just a little bit left of the rockman’s shoulder and head. Then straight above the eye 👁 is a line going up to a dot, about the size of a fist [emoji109], with beaming lines away from it , and a lightening bolt going down to the left! At first glance, it looks like a set of stairs, but is not straight enough, when compared to the other works.

Once you see that, look along the first eight to ten feet of the heft wall, bottom to the top.

Two large faces.

One (upper) half man, holding a large book with three crosses on it.

Two more faces.

And one or two other faces in the shadows.

ALL LOOKING AT THE SAME THING!

And to think that this is just the entrance!!

Weekender has wondered about that, brick size, stone sticking into the crack in the right wall.
It is jammed between the two halves of the wall.

Just more to think about...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the two skulls, incorporated into the body of the man. (I am not sure enough to name the member’s name, that spotted them, not due to their importance, just due to my mind having bubbles in it)

I don’t think that anyone has explained that “brick” jammed into the right wall, before now,
So that discovery goes to you!
Thanks.

#/;0{>~

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
All in All, you have a place of worship. A Temple. ....and everything associated with that. Do you want me to open up on that?

Anyway, congrats on a great find.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
All in All, you have a place of worship. A Temple. ....and everything associated with that. Do you want me to open up on that?

Anyway, congrats on a great find.

I’d like to hear more, Maverick. If it’s ok with Mikel.

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I certainly don’t have a monopoly on understanding even a small percentage of what I have seen.
The more minds the better.

That area has more in it than, the rest of the site.

Dig in. By all means.

#/;0{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mavrick1 I can’t get to link to open. My iPhone is picky about opening links , but I’ll try after I get up. It could be my mind trying to shut down from meds.

Either way it’s good to have you looking into some of the many mysteries.

#/:0{>~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread