Transition from Fourth To Fifth World: The "Thunder Beings" Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kentucky Kache

....:laughing7:....you're arguing on your faith only, which is fine,....come talk to me after your dead. :laughing7:

You would probably understand me better then.:laughing7:

It's sort of like trying to tell people about what you've found in your Beale investigations. You know certain things, because you see it. But when you try telling it to others, they laugh at you. Why? Because they DON'T see it. And you can't make them see it, no matter what you show them.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

It's sort of like trying to tell people about what you've found in your Beale investigations. You know certain things, because you see it. But when you try telling it to others, they laugh at you. Why? Because they DON'T see it. And you can't make them see it, no matter what you show them.

GHOSTS of KK & TJB at the Tiki Bar! YIKES! BTW, NEVER laughed at "Scoop".

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I get what you're trying to say, and respect your feelings and beliefs. And I really don't care if they don't see or understand what I may be trying to explain or show them. Reb & I bicker/debate quite frequently, but I think I can safely say that we never take it "too" personally. At least I hope not. :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I get what you're trying to say, and respect your feelings and beliefs. And I really don't care if they don't see or understand what I may be trying to explain or show them. Reb & I bicker/debate quite frequently, but I think I can safely say that we never take it "too" personally. At least I hope not. :icon_thumright:

True... we agree to disagree.:icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOW! Thunder Beings aka Star Visitors... INTERESTING. BIG old "Space Diamond" heading towards us, now... (what I was told; will look it up on space.com).

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

You're right. But let ME say one thing and look what happens. The guy goes nuts. There's a reason he don't like me. It's not so much me, it's the things I believe and say.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You're right. But let ME say one thing and look what happens. The guy goes nuts. There's a reason he don't like me. It's not so much me, it's the things I believe and say.

Me? I "go nuts"? I asked YOU for YOUR "source" of YOUR beliefs & what YOU say... YOU said it was "foretold" that I would be scoffing... (post # 41); by WHO? ANOTHER "long day" ahead...
MORE interested in THUNDER BEINGS. "Space Diamond" is NOT heading towards us... any THers wanna go drilling for DIAMONDS? LOL!

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Me? I "go nuts"? I asked YOU for YOUR "source" of YOUR beliefs & what YOU say... YOU said it was "foretold" that I would be scoffing... (post # 41); by WHO? ANOTHER "long day" ahead...
MORE interested in THUNDER BEINGS. "Space Diamond" is NOT heading towards us... any THers wanna go drilling for DIAMONDS? LOL!

You weren't asking because you wanted to know more, you were being sarcastic and scoffing. I think you know who foretold that there would be scoffers in the last days. If you don't, then maybe you shouldn't be in such discussions.

It wasn't me who posted about thunder beings and space diamonds, in case you thought it was.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You weren't asking because you wanted to know more, you were being sarcastic and scoffing. I think you know who foretold that there would be scoffers in the last days. If you don't, then maybe you shouldn't be in such discussions.

It wasn't me who posted about thunder beings and space diamonds, in case you thought it was.

YEP, it was ME that "posted" about Thunder Beings & Space Diamonds; yer a "mind-reader" now, eh? Wasn't being sarcastic NOR scoffing; STATE yer sources... this is NOT the RELIGION "thread", and IS NOT the "discussion" of "last days"... BUT! Days of CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION.

K

Kentucky Kache

YEP, it was ME that "posted" about Thunder Beings & Space Diamonds; yer a "mind-reader" now, eh? Wasn't being sarcastic NOR scoffing; STATE yer sources... this is NOT the RELIGION "thread", and IS NOT the "discussion" of "last days"... BUT! Days of CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION.

You'd better look again. This has been a religious and political discussion from the opening.

You're way out in left field with the mind reader comment. I don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread