Transition from Fourth To Fifth World: The "Thunder Beings" Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, I didn't say it was BB's intention to get a political/religion discussion going. But he certainly is giving out HIS belief system, which is clearly religious in nature and even political. If you read them you can see that.

Oh? DO tell me... how so?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's certainly a religious and a political thread now. :laughing7: (Ok, I'm leaving the room.)

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you afraid of? But no, it already was political and religious.

What am I afraid of? Let's see......but just a short list:

Old, lumpy guys on the beach in speedos.
Old, lumpy women on the beach in thongs.
Fast food that's been handled by a server with a runny nose.
Toilets that appear as if they've just gotten sick.
Toilet paper that's wet.
Vehicles that are traveling south in my northbound lane.
Land mines that I can't see.

There's a few more but that's a short list. :laughing7:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB, was it YOUR intent to get POLITICAL/RELIGIOUS discussions going?

Nope. This is a message. A message of the greatest change in the human race since the dawn of time. About the Future of Earth and Mankind. And the dangers that surround us and our opportunity to move beyond the material plane to a higher dimension. A higher dimension where we are part of the Universe itself.

It doesn't matter if you have any political or religious inclinations at all. Doesn't matter. You are involved. You will be affected. You will have a choice to continue your life as you have it now, or a better life in a better world.

All I'm doing is passing along news that you aren't hearing or reading anywhere else. Is that political?
And referring to the Source as God or however you describe the Highest Being in your traditions, is up to you.

We are easily bogged down in words. Semantics. We can get past that.

For example a higher ability all Humans have is Telepathy. When we re-learn what our minds can do, instead of interpreting a string of words, and trying to understand the context, and spelling errors etc. Think about a mind-to-mind connection with another being.

What will pass will be an entire experience that person had of an event. Like a movie. The context of where they were, what happened and how they felt about it. You will get that entire experience in a thought. Much easier to understand than one word at a time.

Think about the difference between Serial input (single word at a time) to Broadband context. Large amounts of data in less time.

So is my post about God: YES
Is my post about Politics: YES
The question for you: is it relevant? Do you care? If so please enjoy my babbling. If not please respect the opinions and feelings of others. I mean that in a good way. We need to communicate about this 2012 event. Feel free to opine or add comments but be nice. We all know Treasure Hunters are nicest!
BB

K

Kentucky Kache

What am I afraid of? Let's see......but just a short list:

Old, lumpy guys on the beach in speedos.
Old, lumpy women on the beach in thongs.
Fast food that's been handled by a server with a runny nose.
Toilets that appear as if they've just gotten sick.
Toilet paper that's wet.
Vehicles that are traveling south in my northbound lane.
Land mines that I can't see.

There's a few more but that's a short list. :laughing7:

Usually people are afraid of what they run from. If you weren't bothered by this thread before I joined in, you certainly shouldn't worry about it now. Really, what did I say that was bad?

K

Kentucky Kache

BB

Rebel, I hope this answers your question. But if you'd read the posts, and understood them, you wouldn't need anyone to answer this for you.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. This is a message. A message of the greatest change in the human race since the dawn of time. About the Future of Earth and Mankind. And the dangers that surround us and our opportunity to move beyond the material plane to a higher dimension. A higher dimension where we are part of the Universe itself.

It doesn't matter if you have any political or religious inclinations at all. Doesn't matter. You are involved. You will be affected. You will have a choice to continue your life as you have it now, or a better life in a better world.

All I'm doing is passing along news that you aren't hearing or reading anywhere else. Is that political?
And referring to the Source as God or however you describe the Highest Being in your traditions, is up to you.

We are easily bogged down in words. Semantics. We can get past that.

For example a higher ability all Humans have is Telepathy. When we re-learn what our minds can do, instead of interpreting a string of words, and trying to understand the context, and spelling errors etc. Think about a mind-to-mind connection with another being.

What will pass will be an entire experience that person had of an event. Like a movie. The context of where they were, what happened and how they felt about it. You will get that entire experience in a thought. Much easier to understand than one word at a time.

Think about the difference between Serial input (single word at a time) to Broadband context. Large amounts of data in less time.

The question for you: is it relevant? Do you care? If so please enjoy my babbling. If not please respect the opinions and feelings of others. I mean that in a good way. We need to communicate about this 2012 event. Feel free to opine or add comments but be nice. We all know Treasure Hunters are nicest!
BB

Well then BB, by your own statements you're breaking Tnet rules. "No post about religion or politics". :laughing7: But something tells me you just don't care much for those rules. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, I hope this answers your question. But if you'd read the posts, and understood them, you wouldn't need anyone to answer this for you.

Yer WRONG! Had to have it from BB... not YOU; YOU have POLARIZED ppl with YOUR obsession with Religion/Politics... "Scoop" is correct, unfortunately for BB.

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Yer WRONG! Had to have it from BB... Not YOU; YOU have POLARIZED ppl with YOUR obsession with Religion/Politics... "Scoop" is correct, unfortunately for BB.

How am I wrong? You just don't like real faith, therefore you don't like those who are for real.

It's okay that you don't like me. In fact, it's better that way.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Money will not exist in this new world order so I am willing to relieve all true believers from this burden so you can ascend to the higher plane. It is your attachment to the material goods that keep you trapped in this realm of primitives. I am willing to suffer by relieving you of these attachments so that others may ascend. No pushing, please form an orderly line.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Money will not exist in this new world order so I am willing to relieve all true believers from this burden so you can ascend to the higher plane. It is your attachment to the material goods that keep you trapped in this realm of primitives. I am willing to suffer by relieving you of these attachments so that others may ascend. No pushing, please form an orderly line.

LOL! What would BB do?

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics and Religion, there are very good reasons why both are not allowed in the forums. "Everybody understands these reasons" and yet they continue to persist in pursuing these topics. This fact alone should further demonstrate exactly why they are not allowed. They fact that some cannot accept this policy with fair reason and understanding should also demonstrate why these policies are in place, enforced, and required. Having said that, it should now be easy for everyone to drop the matter and move on. At least it, "should be." :dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

Politics and Religion, there are very good reasons why both are not allowed in the forums. "Everybody understands these reasons" and yet they continue to persist in pursuing these topics. This fact alone should further demonstrate exactly why they are not allowed. They fact that some cannot accept this policy with fair reason and understanding should also demonstrate why these policies are in place, enforced, and required. Having said that, it should now be easy for everyone to drop the matter and move on. At least it, "should be." :dontknow:

Not I. I didn't start this thread. But your post shows your fear again.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not I. I didn't start this thread. But your post shows your fear again.

No fear KK. That's all in your own head because i have no idea what you're even driving at?

Point is this, you go to a restaurant and they don't allow pets inside, you understand and you respect that policy. It's their restaurant and their rules, knowing this you respect them and you leave your pet at home. If you do get there and someone has a pet inside you understand why they are making that person take his pet outside. Here's what I don't understand, TNET has a "no religion or politics" policy, and yet many simply do not, or cannot respect that. It should be easy to drop the matter and move on to less frustrating threads/topics. This is what I do not understand. :dontknow:

PS: Just as I am going to do now. What you do is up to you?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked due to our rules on religion and politics.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread