trash or treasure

master mason

Apr 26, 2010
in a house
Detector(s) used
tesoro umax II fisher f 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found a link to the S.C. State House where they are trying to stop metal detecting in S.C.
I am a newbee but have found some nice things in the last 3 months. I cant get over this :
Drive down just about any highway in the country and you will most likely see a sign that reads Going green cleaned by ********* ****** company. If the work detail finds a $100.00 dollar bill from 1958 that belongs to the state (over 50 years old) but we cant clean up the ground of what we call collectables from mother earths palm? The archies get paid to do this but don't ,we love it but cant, only in America. can someone please help me post my pics of my finds?, my 13 year old is in bed and this is far from video gaming . I can e mail them later when I get back from work.any help would be greatly appreciated.
SO MOTE IT BE, H/H Eddie

Upvote 0

Bikerboyzx6r

May 3, 2010
Liverpool, England.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hello mate. your not alone, the UK isnt great at cleaning up either!

Whats the problem with Pictures?

If you press "Browse" below the text box you type in.... then find the pic & click open, it will show in the box below. If more than 1 pic click "more attachments. You dont need to save, just click "Post" when finished your thread ;)

If the pics are too big, first use something like Microsoft Office Picture Manager :)

Good luck mate
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread