Trashy Beaches: Need Advice on New MD

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you are looking for is called a notch detector such as a golden sbre from tesoro. You'll be in trash central so you can then notch out pop tops as the worst trash to contend with. You can then still get gold/silver as with a regular vlf/pulse/tr there is no way. I've made a fortune with the notch at the beach as also has accept only and when a rich fella loses him $700 lambo keys you make good coin with accept only and ez to find then. Only go to rich folks exclusive beaches as common public just a few coins and junk jewelry but rich folks ego mandate them to wear expensive stuff to the beach to show off--it falls off--and you end up with it...cool to me...tons a au 2 u2 -John

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For the beach you should look at the Excaliber II, it's not an ID type machine but it does well in wet salty sand.

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My tesoro stingray works well at total discrimination or all metal and is waterproof, I know about trashy beaches, tell them to put back on their bathing suits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread