Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Afternoon All,
I have a simple request and please don't think bad of me.
I will be in Cooperstown New York from September 15th thru the 20th. I had arranged to detect with a gentleman for the 2018 trip and was looking forward to taking him up on his offer to take me to one of his many sites.
Since then I have found out that one of my teammates is a big fan of the finds pictures that I post and was interested in detecting with me. He lives in Idaho and I live in Maryland making Cooperstown week the only time we could get together to dig. He has never detected before so I would bring my extra Garrett and would like to be able to hunt with someone from that area, hoping to have a chance for him to discover something. That would surely make his trip. Mine, too.
We play two baseball games a day from Sunday thru Thursday But at least one of our days we finish by 12:30 and could hunt then. If anyone would be able to host us on a permitted site, please feel free to contact me via email and then we could converse by phone to sure up the details and any requirements that you may have.
Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting to All
Bob Rinker
Dirt on History
[email protected]

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
no one thinks bad of you
I met a tnetter and found my once in a life time civil war items

OP
OP
R

Rink63

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have met so many great people because of my hobbies. Hopefully this works out and maybe start more long lasting friendships. True wealth!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
be sure not to mention any buried bodies until you meet in person ( just a hint)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Idaho to New York is an expensive trip for the CHANCE to find something. It would have to be a really super site to motivate me. If he can, and will, go for it! ╦╦Ç

OP
OP
R

Rink63

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We actually travel to Cooperstown each year to play ball. I've been on this particular team since '06 and have grown quite fond of the guys and their families. That's why I really would like to get him on a site to at least find something.

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope you find someone to hook up with.... Good Luck

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We actually travel to Cooperstown each year to play ball. I've been on this particular team since '06 and have grown quite fond of the guys and their families. That's why I really would like to get him on a site to at least find something.

Sure! That helps fill in the blanks. Tnx. ╦╦Ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread