Treasure Clue, can you help?

H

hoppperr

Ernie:

I've had that sensation. It's called "sea legs". Years ago we took a cruise and the weather was very stormy. When we got to a port and were walking around, I still felt like I was on the ship--it was awful--so bad I couldn't even shop! Maybe you should have some alchohol (LOL). It's probably from being in the car all day.

Peggy

Lucidious

Mar 14, 2005
Sorry to hear that Ernie, but keep up the good work.

BB, true it says the sponsor will not transfer actual possesion of the jewel until the end date. It also says the sponsor "may" not confirm verification of finders until after the end date. I take that as them reserving the right not to reveal found tokens. MS has basically already revealed that the redemption process is underway. At least I hope he wouldn't lead us on.

"I promise that I will post all properly redeemed tokens as rapidly as possible." -MS

C

cegodsey

all might not be lost just yet. I've been over on the tweleve.org site, and I have some good ideas. Will go back tomorrow before I give up. Need to take some pictures to satisfy the thirst that is driving us all. I will post them within the next day or two.

DKOS2 - I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I'm afraid that I'm too tired at this point to think anymore and will be going to bed.

I've talked (via email) to the wife of the guy that was up here this morning. I mean, like this is crazy, he drove up here from Dallas, and is driving back down tonight. I hope he makes it back in one piece. He's got more guts than I've got.

salkns

Mar 5, 2005
Channahon Illinois
(Dog gone tab button!)
cegodsey, Congrats!! Token or no token! You have been incredibly giving in your findings and thoughts, and I have no doubt there is a token out there with you name on it! Hang in and keep persevering!
I think I may be on to the firefly, but am having a little bit of trouble grouping the coordinates, but am not giving up just yet! Anyone else think they may have an idea? PM me!

H

hoppperr

Hey folks. I just got back from lunch with my daughter and granddaughter and there was a message on my machine from Ernie (CEGODSEY). He's on his way back and promises to post a full report, with pictures, as soon as he gets home.

Peggy

H

hoppperr

I just got off the phone with Ernie again. He is in Kansas City on his way home to Central Arkansas. He said he thinks he's figured out two more puzzles, so hold on to your hats!

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Cegodsey, Sorry i was under the knife or i would've done a favor for you . I had to try and get down those steps to say i'm sorry for the loss . You should've gotten it . You go and have a little ear surgery and everthing has gone wild . Hope ?i'm making sense as i'm really going on the pain medication. Next time you need help let me know aS I'M ALWAYS UP FOR A HUNT . I wish i cou;d've been heare for the excitement and all and to wish you well . carol

D

Dkos2

Wow that was a great story and im happy for the person who found the snail it seems that there was another state park called Anita unless this was the one cegodsey was traveling to so 2 down 11 left

D

Dkos2

cmschut do u know where they posted the 5x5 box and snail puzzle originally? i know you just had the surgery and all and i hope you feel better

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Dykos , no sorry i don't . I think it was on here if i remember right , but some important info was taken offf to sttop others not here from getting info . I'm sure someone has it they can get it for you on here.If you go to the image gallery there is one with a mushroom on it . it's the same as all the others. GEEZ I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
DYKOS AND ALL SORRY I'M ON SOME PRETTY HEAVY MEDICATIONAND MY BALANCE IS WAY OFF. i'LL TALK TOI YOU ALL LATER . I'M GOING TO TRY AND GET MY SIS LILBOO ON hereto check things out for me . carol

H

hoppperr

Hey, guys. Ernie just called again. He keeps losing signal and we keep getting cut off. He asked me to ask you all to put your locations on your profiles. He thinks he is close to solving two, possibly three more puzzles, as I mentioned, and would like to have peoples locations. Carol, I think you've already done this. I'm not positive how to do it myself, but am going to try it after I post this.

Man, is he smart! A very analytical mind.

Peggy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those intrested ; to ad your Location, Go to :

? ?"profile"

? then , "Forum Profile Info"

after adding Location to "Personal Text" Line, Scroll Down & Click

"change Profile"

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I am available to assist in any way I can, my reputation on this site depends on my integrity and honesty! My intentions are simply to ensure that a token or tokens are found by someone on this site! I have demonstrated that many times over. Good luck everybody! Happy Hunting! omnicognic 8)

D

Dkos2

I dont really have anything to say right now just seeing if the profile thing works

S

Seattle_search

That's 2 down, but still 11 more to be found ?;). Still holding out hope of a little west coast action for me....plenty of nice trees here in the Northwest, as long as big-foot doesn't get to 'em first. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread