Treasure Clue, can you help?

N

nolemiester

Haha, no i wouldn't go to Yale. I'm planning on going someplace close by, cough cough*Princeton*cough cough LOL. But really, much congratulations to your niece, and best wishes to her at Yale.

---Nolan

T

treasuretrapper

wow in the 3 weeks that i have been gone alot of progress has been made!!!!!!

cegodsey~ Congrats!!!!! lets see some pics!!!!

for any1 who has a screen name at 12,~ my screen name isnt working and it is not letting me make another1.
so heres my Q~ can some1 post the pics of the newly found treasures...

and can some1 tell me where to go to find out all the info on the already missing and the found D~fly????i can't find it on ATT.....sry

It's nice 2 be back!!!

T

treasuretrapper

Is there any1 that thinks that there is a token anywhere close 2 me because i am willing to go and find it and make a deal to split the cash value for the token.

F

FindersKeepers2k5

Treasuretrapper,
Someone just bumped the Dragonfly find to the top. All the tokens are going fast. And no, Godsey did not find one.
That I know of.....

Are you holding out on us Godsey???
Ha.

T

treasuretrapper

i guesse that i just assumed that he had.it sounded like it!!!!!!!!!

so RU holding out on us and i am a good guesser or did u not find 1 and i am a crappy guesser??

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Treasuretrapper , I wondered where you had gone . Glad you are back . Montana hasn't been hit yet so there is still hope . Glad to see you back , carol

T

treasuretrapper

Carol~
Glad to see U here 2!!

Does anyone know where i can find all this informationon the D~fly and the videiyo of MS on ABC? I know that it is on the ATT web~site but i cant find it....
Thanx
~Sara

C

cegodsey

Sorry that I had to delete the previous post (there was one before scuba's). Yet again, I may have posted an answer (for the spider), so I had to remove it until I'm sure I'm nuts, then I can post it again.

Lucidious

Mar 14, 2005
Well I have an exact location now. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the trip sooner or too late. If I can't, then I'll have to find someone who can. I can't believe how close we were the first trip. :o

Lucidious

Mar 14, 2005
I wish I knew... It is not a companion puzzle. I have an idea, but nothing specific that says what token it is.

roselake

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2005
North East Ohio
Anyone remember the comment MS said about a token that was in a well traveled place. That several hundred people passed within 10 feet of it daily? (something like that) Well obviously that one hasnt' been found yet. Any ideas?

T

treasuretrapper

I heard that there was one in times square NY but then i have no clues handy to follow that................
it sounds like the right kind of place though doesnt it?
~Sara

C

cegodsey

treasuretrapper said:
I heard that there was one in times square NY but then i have no clues handy to follow that................
it sounds like the right kind of place though doesnt it?
~Sara

A WalMart greeter? I wouldn't think one would be standing in the middle of Times Square. Unless they are putting a WalMart there. Kinda strange, though, seems like they tend to stay towards more of suburbia. I've never seen one in a busy downtown area. Why would you think WalMart would place some old man out there? Better yet, what would he be greeting them for? Just standing at the side of the road, waving, and saying hello? That would make all us Arkansans look like complete idiots.

A

Ashlynnsmommy

Hi everyone,
Long time no see. Been very busy. WOW I cant believe what all I missed. and haha about the Wal-Mart greeter ... maybe we should check?!? Okay yeah it was kinda funny. ;) Well I found out that my token is still out there so ... maybe I should make my way over there. It is only a few hours. But with a 7 month old and 2 rotten kids ages 4 and 6 thats a LONG drive. haha. Well I guess I shall say good bye for now and be back soon!

Kris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread