treasure coast beach report

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
got out twice here first time cabin wreck at ambersand .north flat found nuthn.south good cuts forming with about 100 yds of double cut.i know i was in the right areaas i found lead sinkers in the cuts.no treasure tho :( . today got in at turtle north toward wreck. new sand being added about half mi n of new condos . IDIOTS !!!!! corrigans. saw divins from sm boat offshore stayed abou an hour. wish i could go out there legal. SAD.oh well i gotta realize 100s would love to be in my shoes just out there trying. i have read so much on the 1715 fleet .BIG RUSH JUST TO BE OUT THERE TRYING. sea grape. 510 dead end .closed for constuction. golden sands temp entrance. hope this help anyone.please if anyone is willing to post here or pm me with which areas have the most new sand added and best places to try would be much appreciated.here little i found plus trash

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,212715.0.html

Attachments

• IM000718.JPG
    IM000718.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 989
Upvote 0

Harry_Morant

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2006
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with the hunt. It sounds like a great spot if you can only get access. By any chance were you in the Signals Corps in the Army?

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You should check out that construction. Any time someone digs a hole or a ditch for you on the Treasure Beaches take advantage of that! Thats how I found my cob at beach construction back in the 80's.

Attachments

• SPANISH COB.jpg
    SPANISH COB.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • SPANISH COB.jpg
    SPANISH COB.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,288
OP
OP
scrounger d detector collector
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
bigcypresshunter said:
You should check out that construction. Any time someone digs a hole or a ditch for you on the Treasure Beaches take advantage of that! Thats how I found my cob at beach construction.
im afraid there is little actual construction.i think it might be local politics by the wealthy locals to keep th public beach access as linited as poss. the only on beach is added truckloads of sand. GREAT COB JEALOUS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions