wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That upper level low pressure system that went threw here last weekend gave us some high surf conditions that has resulted in some beach erosion, and left a quantity of fresh sea weed on the beach. The best news is that it sucked allot of that fill stuff off of the beach, and we now have honest to goodness real beach sand on the lower parts of the beach. Ahhhhhh Mother Nature will fix it, just give her some time.

tedpank

Jun 16, 2006
Vero Beach, Florida
Was on the beach (Vero Beach Area) yesterday in the rio mar area and Wabasso and just like wreckriver says, the lower end of the beach looks like sand and not the fill that was put in!
Lots of seaweed at the high tide mark, but the sea (wed and Thursday) was as smooth
as glass with small waves breaking just about at the beach line.

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the update.......Last time I was there the beaches had tons of new sand........I am glad to hear that its getting better.....I guess is like WD says; we will have to wait until Mother Nature takes care of our play ground.....I was going to go this weekend, but all hotels are full (4th of July)......maybe next weekend.

Best,

Chagy........

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just another beautiful day in paradise, with HIGH RIP currents and one shark attack in Brevard County.

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaptainZossima said:
Hey Chagy,
I'm just posting here so someone will post the latest Treasure Coast conditions.
:)
Cap Z

Cappy,

Ted did a great job by taking pictures at some of the beaches, check-out his post "Wabasso and beaches 1715"

Best,

Chagy.....

D

Dreamstone

Has anyone been finding anything lately? I was in south Melbourne Beach on Sunday, and did not find anything. I hope to get to wabasso this week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread